Hawthorne is a beautifully designed and landscaped resident-owned community. It is an active 55+ community with a wonderful mix of friendly year-round and seasonal residents that prides itself on attention to detail. Our friendly and welcoming community has stood the test of time as it continues to grow and flourish with approximately 2,000 residents from over 40 states and foreign countries calling Hawthorne home.
Here are a few of the wonderful amenities you will find awaiting you at Hawthorne at Leesburg:
- We are an active waterfront, gated community, with beautifully landscaped grounds, lakes with illuminated fountains and a relaxing and comfortable gazebo.
- Hawthorne boasts a private marina monitored by an electronic security system with over 120 boat slips and access to the Harris Chain of Lakes and beyond.
- Our affordable monthly maintenance fee of $281 includes water, sewer, lawn mowing, private emergency services and storage space for recreational vehicles, boats, trailers and much more.
- Enjoy our beautiful multi-million dollar clubhouse complete with a full-time program coordinator, more than 100 different activities and seating for 550. The clubhouse has a hospitality lounge, card rooms, craft rooms, billiard room, fitness center, library, fine arts room and many more.
- Take advantage of our Hawthorne home repair department that charges minimal fees.
- It is less than a mile to banks, churches, golf courses, grocery stores, a hardware store, pharmacy and various restaurants. It is less than two miles to a full-service post office.
- Hawthorne is a non-rental, pet-free community.
- There is excellent fishing for largemouth bass and crappie, also known as specks.
- Outdoor geo-thermally heated pool and two enclosed therapeutic pools.